Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New baby cousins!

You know you're getting old when your baby cousins start having more baby cousins. My twenty-something cousins, Sarah and Christina, each delivered very cute and very healthy babies within the last week.

Sarah was first last week with new baby cousin Naomi ... so cute. And tonight, Christina gave new baby cousin Elijah his long-awaited debut. I haven't seen pictures of him yet, but I'd be willing to bet he's a cutie too.

Sarah, Christina, and I had lost touch over the years, but that's to be expected with a ~ 20 year age difference. I was in college when they were barely in grade school! But, thanks to technology's version of crack (a.k.a. Facebook), we have reconnected (seriously, I'm addicted!). That, and a brief reunion last year.

They are wonderful and beautiful girls with equally wonderful husbands. I'm so happy for them and so proud of the adults they've become.

Welcome to the world, Naomi and Elijah!

No comments:

Post a Comment