Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Name Change Alert

So I wanted to let you know that I'm changing the names I use for my children on this blog. I still plan to keep their real names private for security reasons, but I'm giving them new blog names (as it were).

I've been calling them Thing 1 and Thing 2 since the inception of this blog. It's working fine, but it can be a tad bit confusing when dealing with two children of the opposite sex. Who is who, really?

So as of tonight at 12:25am Central Time, I am officially changing their names. Here's the skinny:

  • Thing 1 (female) = Sister
  • Thing 2 (male) = Dude

I'm doing this to clarify any confusion over their gender, but mainly because that's what I really call them when I'm not using their given names. Don't ask - it just seems to fit.

So there you go. From now on it's Sister and Dude.

1 comment: